Friends Season Nine - The one with the male nanny  » TV  »
  • I think I have seen this particular episode over one hundred times, and I still laugh every time I see it
  • Shortly after Emma is born Rachel has to go back to work so they decide that the best thing to have since they are both working is to hire a nanny to come into the home and watch Emma while they are at work
  • It is truly too funny, and I highly recommend you purchase season nine boxed set of Friends just for this episode alone, it is well worth it

• by articlewriter555

This season nine episode is by far my favorite Friends episode of all time. I think I have seen this particular episode over one hundred times, and I still laugh every time I see it. Shortly after Emma is born Rachel has to go back to work so they decide that the best thing to have since they are both working is to hire a nanny to come

into the home and watch Emma while they are at work. So, Ross and Rachel are interviewing different nannies, and none of them live up to even close of their expectations, and they are getting really frustrated.

So, the very last nanny interview they have is with Sandy. They look over the resume and realize that Sandy is going to be absolutely perfect for them. But, when Sandy arrives ...

• at the home for the interview they are both are shocked because Sandy is a man! They think that it is quite odd that a male has the job of a nanny, and even though Ross doesn’t want him watching his daughter, it is Rachel’s decision and she chooses to hire him.

Ross really doesn’t want Sandy in the home because everyday that he comes home from work he

learns more about Sandy and realizes that he is really too sensitive. I absolutely think this episode is hilarious, and I don’t know how many times I have had tears in my eyes because I have laughed so much at this show. It is truly too funny, and I highly recommend you purchase season nine boxed set of Friends just for this episode alone, it is well worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1030031042281031/k2311a0330/3.30.10