Tickle Me Elmo
  • For twenty bucks, I think its worth the money

• by cjaneb877
      Tickle Me Elmo is one of the hottest children’s toys out there on the market, and is supposedly the holiday item on every child’s list this season. Now, call me corny, but I want one myself. My mother-in-law

has one and not only is this toy cute and adorable, it is an absolute riot! Elmo falls down, talks in his squeeky little voice, and literally entertains not only my children, but the adult members in my family!

• I am truly amazed at how many adults love this fuzzy red little man, but I can absolutely see why! He is irresistable! For twenty bucks, I think its worth the money! Tickle Me Elmo is
        guaranteed to amuse any audience, and has supplied my family with countless laughs and good times! I am surely hoping that my husband reads this review so that I can find one delivered under our Christmas Tree from Santa!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541011104220430/k2311a1110/11.10.06