Parade Rose flower  » Other  »
  • The problem was that this flower requires planting after a while, and that's not something I could do
  • I wanted to do this review to recommend the Parade Rose because it really was lovely
  • If you're looking for a flower for your garden, though, consider the Parade Rose

• by Orrymain

For my birthday this year, my sister surprised me with the Parade Rose flower potted in a plant. I was very taken aback. She’d never done anything like before. Besides, I have a very brown thumb. I had one plant which lived for a good 25 years before succumbing to intense heat. That was my pride and joy. I didn’t hold out much hope for this flower.

I followed the directions very carefully.

The problem was that this flower requires planting after a while, and that’s not something I could do. I really tried to keep the soil as moist as directed.

For several weeks, I really loved this Parade Rose. It was incredibly beautiful. Several of the buds blossomed in front of me, opening up to display the beauty of the rose. There were several buds included in this pot, and all but two blossomed.

I wanted to do ...

• this review to recommend the Parade Rose because it really was lovely. The color of the flower was such a deep red that it cried out in love. Every day it made me smile. For those with a garden or who are good with outdoor planters, this is an excellent flower to have. The only thing I missed was the scent of the flower. That I didn’t get from this rose, not like I’ve
        before. In the looks department, though, it was the tops.

Sadly, as I knew would happen, my Parade Rose made an all too quick exit as an indoor plant. I did my best, but, as I said, brown thumb and my dogs would destroy an outdoor flower.

If you’re looking for a flower for your garden, though, consider the Parade Rose. It takes some trimming and the right sunlight, but if you can do it, it’s a vision of delight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230031042151031/k2311a0330/3.30.10