Yip Yaps dog mints  » Pets  »
  • They have completely solved my problem of loving to get affection from my dogs but not wanting to be greeted by bad pet breath

• by cjaneb877
      Nothing starts a morning like having your dog lick your face with bad breath! For some reason, when I awake to bad dog breath, I instantly embrace a rather bad start to my morning! As a

result for my sheer love of dogs, but my repulsion for bad breath, I have discovered a nifty little product called Yip Yap’s. What are they? Oh, yes they are dog mints, and they work like a charm! They have completely solved my problem of loving to get affection from my dogs but not wanting to be greeted by bad pet breath! These little mints are something to rave about! For ...

• Yip Yaps dog mints
      roughly a dollar or two you can purchase these great little guys at your local pet store, or I have even found them commonly sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. If you are at all like me,
      and love those pets but hate the odors of their breath at times, you are probably guaranteed to love this neat little product! It works instantly, and leaves both you, and your pet feeling happy and refreshed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291011104200430/k2311a1110/11.10.06