See’s Old Fashioned Milk Chocolate Drops  » Food  »
  • That intrigued me, so I bought a package and did as she suggested
  • It worked out great, the drops being a neat little delicious treat for when I have a chocolate craving but really just want a tiny bite

• by Orrymain

I’ve purchased See’s Old Fashioned Milk Chocolate Drops for years from the local See’s store.. A lot of shoppers actually purchase these drops to use for baking in cookies and such, but one day one of the clerks mentioned that she kept them around as a treat. That intrigued me, so

I bought a package and did as she suggested.

It worked out great, the drops being a neat little delicious treat for when I have a chocolate craving but really just want a tiny bite. These dime-size chocolate drops fill the bill.

These days, they come in a four ounce bag. A serving ...

• size is considered 26 pieces and comes in at 200 calories. I only eat a few at a time, so never approach that total.

These drops are not made of milk chocolate, but that’s okay. They still have a premium taste to them because the ingredients include cocoa butter, milk, and chocolate,

among other things.

The See’s Old Fashioned Milk Chocolate Drops are something I buy as a treat when I shop at a See’s Candy store. Because I don’t have them often, they really do have that treat quality to it. I just reach for a few from the refrigerator whenever I get the urge.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730031041971031/k2311a0330/3.30.10