Bench Fix Salon  » Business  »
3/L Robinsons Metro East, Marcos Highway, Cainta, Rizal
  • I was confident with this salon because of my previous experience, and so I had the works done, foot spa, mani-pedi, haircut, hair color and another eyebrow threading
  • Unfortunately, my favorite stylists and attendants for other services are scattered in different salons and so I have to schedule my salon visits very well

• by LaPinay

When Bench Fix Salon first opened their salon near my office, I tried it out at once because Bench is a trusted name here in my country (although for clothes). I had my eyebrows threaded by one of their aesthetic attendants. It turned out well, and I received numerous compliments on my eyebrows.

Feeling that other branches could duplicate their services, I went to the nearest Bench Fix Salon to my house,

which is in Robinsons Metro East. I was confident with this salon because of my previous experience, and so I had the works done, foot spa, mani-pedi, haircut, hair color and another eyebrow threading.

It felt nice being pampered by several attendants. Their towels were thick and soft and I was constantly being massaged by an attendant. Compared of course to the upscale salons in Metro Manila, they did not charge as ...

• high as they used products which were in the mid-range price (although they are not really as cheap as your neighborhood salons). I liked the product they used or my hair spa as it really smelled good. However, I was not satisfied with their labor. My eyebrows were too thin, and my haircut was appalling. The stylist took liberties with my hair which I did not like even at the salon. The
        following day, when a cut is suppose to take shape, I still hated it. I never went back to that salon again. Unfortunately, my favorite stylists and attendants for other services are scattered in different salons and so I have to schedule my salon visits very well.

Learn from my experience. Just because a salon is well-known, it does not mean uniformity in service. Stick with the one that works for you.

Bench Fix Salon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4130031041961031/k2311a0330/3.30.10