Kellog’s Special K Chocolate Chip cereal bar  » Food  »
  • Eating cereals is good for your body, but I only like the ones specifically for kids, as the ones for adults usually don't taste great
  • I was told by a friend that once I tried the cereal bars from Kellog's Special K I wouldn't want to try the cereal bars from other brands, and now I must admit that this person was right

• by Cal

Eating cereals is good for your body, but I only like the ones specifically for kids, as the ones for adults usually don’t taste great. To tell you the truth, I only liked the ones specifically for kids until I tried the cereal bars from Kellog’s Special K.

I’m not on a diet, so I don’t mind that these bars have chocolate chips.

That’s even better, as

that is the first thing that made me want to try them when I saw them in the supermarket.

These cereal bars are same size with all the cereal bars I have tried so far.

They’re a little more expensive than other brands too, but once I tried them I knew why.

Not only the quality, but also the taste is great.

I was told by a ...

• friend that once I tried the cereal bars from Kellog’s Special K I wouldn’t want to try the cereal bars from other brands, and now I must admit that this person was right.

They’re really tasty! The combination of cereals and chocolate is really well done, without too little neither too many chocolate chips.

This chocolate is low calory, perfect for people who are on a diet,

but it’s as tasty as normal calory chocolate, so it’s perfect for people who care more about the taste too.

The cereals are very crispy too, unlike some cereal bars I have tried with the cereals a little bland.

The box contains 6 bars, and I admit that I run out of them too quickly.

They’re great as a snack between meals, so sometimes I buy two boxes just in case.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730031041881031/k2311a0330/3.30.10