Motorola U9  » Phones  »
  • I love Motorola U9, and I'm here today to say that I will never change my mobile phone again now that I have this amazing phone
  • The only thing that makes me disappointed is that whenever I record a video or take a picture it is very dark
  • At least I felt in love with U9 when I first saw it and the day I got it for my birthday was the best gift I ever got in my life
  • The games are very fun, I like especially the bowling one

• by anneetzel

I love Motorola U9, and I’m here today to say that I will never change my mobile phone again now that I have this amazing phone. The features make me spend the whole day having fun with it.

Listening to music, watching videos that I can record for myself or download directly from the internet and

transfer, playing games, sending SMS messages to my friends, having access to the internet with the newest technology 3G and much more.

The only thing that makes me disappointed is that whenever I record a video or take a picture it is very dark.

Besides this, I’m fully satisfied, the sound quality is perfect, better than ...

• any MP3 player or CD player.

The internet connection is pretty fast and the style is simply elegant.

A perfect mobile phone for people who seek for quality ( and for those who want to pretend to be rich.

lol).

No, it’s not an exaggeration from my part, see by yourself.

At least I felt in love

with U9 when I first saw it and the day I got it for my birthday was the best gift I ever got in my life.

I even forget about my job when I’m home with my U9.

It takes all my stress away, distracts me.

The games are very fun, I like especially the bowling one.

Motorola U9
    raj says :

yeah features of the mobile are quiet intersting but this mobile is not so stylish as much as your are praising….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3730031041870931/k2311a0330/3.30.10