Fisher Price StrideTo Ride Lion  » Baby care  »
  • I bought one when my baby was 14 months old
  • I think it was a great product for my baby

• by reviewlover

When your baby started to stand by them self, you should not wait any longer to get baby walker or stride to ride equipment for him or her. Let your baby explore the house and learn how to walk soon.

I bought one when my baby was 14 months old. I saw him when he was trying to hold the side of his bed. So I did not wait any longer to buy stride to ride from Fisher Price. That time, I choose Fisher Price StrideTo Ride Lion

for my baby. The model of this product look good, colorful and perfect choice for my baby boy.

And since the price of this product was not too expensive in the baby store where I saw in the city center, I immediately asked the sales girl to get one for me. I did not want to lose the chance to get good product for my baby. I know Fisher Price products. I bought many stuffs from this brand and so far I am happy with the quality of the ...

• Fisher Price products that I bought.

I brought it home and then my son immediately use it. He was so happy with his new toy. The colorful lion toy (figure) made him smile every time he saw it.

From that moment, He can hold this Fisher Price Stride To Ride Lion and explore the whole house and see what he want to see. When I am in the kitchen doing the dish washing, suddenly he he came with his new toy, stand up by holding it with two hand

and smile to me.

I think it was a great product for my baby. At least, he could try to stand up and walk by him self. I did not have to hold his hands again and walk around the house when he want. He could do it him self.

Fisher Price Stride To Ride Lion also made from safe material for the children. You can read it in the package about it. So you don’t have to worry that it can harm your baby when he use it.

Good product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430031041840931/k2311a0330/3.30.10