Sprint Katana II  » Phones  »
1.5
  • Now to be fair I haven't been amazing with the phone AKA=a few drops and scratches
  • This phone cost me a $100 and it has not been worth more then $20
  • I would not recommend the Katana to anyone and it's not a phone I will ever even think about purchasing again
  • Sprint has been a pretty decent cell phone carrier but the cell phone market is getting much tighter and it will be interesting to see how it turns out

• by Joshua Walker

Well I have had a Sprint Katana II for about 11 months and to be fair it has been a terrible phone but somehow it’s still surviving. Now to be fair I haven’t been amazing with the phone AKA=a few drops and scratches. But after about 7 months

the microphone went out on the inside and the only thing I can use to talk is the speakerphone, which has been a pain. It’s kind of awkward to try to talk someone with everybody within hearing distance.

I will be upgrading soon and hopefully I can find either a good phone from Sprint or a better cell phone carrier with better options. This phone cost me a $100 and it has not been worth more then $20.

Pros: 1. The camera is great for anyone wanting to grab a quick picture.

2. The phone’s call quality was ...

• Sprint Katana II
      alright until the microphone went out.

Cons: 1. The phone has been a pain.

2. The Bluetooth is sketchy 3. Sometimes I wouldn’t even receive the calls and the voice mails would show up hours later.

4. The settings were hard to figure out but if you take enough

time then it is a little better.

I would not recommend the Katana to anyone and it’s not a phone I will ever even think about purchasing again! Sprint has been a pretty decent cell phone carrier but the cell phone market is getting much tighter and it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3730031041810931/k2311a0330/3.30.10