Turbo Jam Punch, Kick And Jam DVD
  • I am not really a fan of exercise videos because I think that they are quite boring and just a way for some to make thousands of dollars
  • So when I bought this video by Chalene Johnson, I thought that it was just one of those plain old exercise videos which I did not try but did not stick to for more than a day
  • The session atmosphere is fun, light and relaxed, unlike other videos where the instructor sounds and seems so boring, stern and serious
  • Combine the two and you will definitely lose weight
  • All in all, I recommend this program to anyone who wants to exercise in a fun way

• by brianhacks

I am not really a fan of exercise videos because I think that they are quite boring and just a way for some to make thousands of dollars. So when I bought this video by Chalene Johnson, I thought that it was just one of those plain old exercise videos which I did not try but did not stick to for more than a day. But I was wrong.

This video really rocked. The video had a group of people, both young and old, men and women, in their exercise gears, and looking ready to sweat.

The session was headed by a fitness expert, who was the creator of the whole Turbo Jam phenomenon.

The exercises started with some simple steps which served as warm up exercises, and then they progressed with more movements from there.

The music was so fun that I can feel like dancing to it instead of exercising. But then again, dancing is also one way of exercising, right? So what’s wrong with that? Anyway, the music was so fun that anyone who did not even try following an exercise video like me, or anyone who does not like exercising, will start to get up and just follow along, or dance.

The good thing here is that, even if you don’t follow all the movements per se, you can at least add some of ...

• your own steps to it spontaneously and then go back to the routine. The steps sometimes slow down at one point, but they become fast like you were dancing.

The steps are also easy to follow for anyone, young or old, and you can see that in their team members who are of different age groups - some of them are old, some are young. The session requires you to stand up, which is nice because I don’t want to lie on the floor while feeling my sweat.

The session atmosphere is fun, light and relaxed, unlike other videos where the instructor sounds and seems so boring, stern and serious. Here, the instructor and members

are all having fun, they are smiling and are having a great time together.

Most of all, you will get results from just one session. Since the session lasts for 49 minutes which consists of simple but fast movements, you know that the time you spent there will be enough to burn calories.

However, you should also eat well and not just rely on this alone. Combine the two and you will definitely lose weight.

After all, after about three weeks, I can see my arms getting thinner. This shows that this DVD and the method really worked.

All in all, I recommend this program to anyone who wants to exercise in a fun way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430031041800931/k2311a0330/3.30.10