Subliminal Studio Software  » Software  »
  • I bought this software out of curiosity a while back because it is a recommended software by some top self-development 'experts'
  • What I like about this software, first of all, is that, it has a lot of presets available unlike many other subliminal programs out there
  • Despite its step price at $147, I think that I got my money's worth because I was able to save a lot of money on recordings and binaural beats, which would cost around $30 a CD

• by brianhacks

I bought this software out of curiosity a while back because it is a recommended software by some top self-development ‘experts’. What I like about this software, first of all, is that, it has a lot of presets available unlike many other subliminal programs out there. Sure, the subliminal product market is quite huge, that there are tons of subliminal audio and messaging programs which you will not run out of.

But what this makes program special is that, as mentioned, has many presets built inside the package - so in case you want to record your own subliminal audio, you

will not need to anymore buy another CD which contains sounds of nature because it has a number of music tracks inside which you can mix with your own affirmations. So if you want a music track consisting of rainfalls, ocean waves and other sounds of nature, you can choose something inside the ‘Music’ folder.

Then, there is also a folder containing premade affirmations recorded by another voice which is soothing and very confident, and the affirmations are short and in plain English. These affirmations speak of various goals like assertiveness and public speaking - common problems which a lot of people ...

• face.

Thirdly, I like this program since I can record my own subliminal audio with it. The package already comes with Adobe Audition, a program which lets you mix your own tracks, edit or record your own.

The program comes with an instruction manual which teaches you how to record your own recording with it. I actually tried it the first time and it was actually easy, despite its complicated interface.

In fact, I was a bit turned off by the long manual inside because I hated reading a long manual, so I skipped some parts unrelated to recording my own audio

and got down to it. In 15 minutes I was able to record everything.

It was that easy. On top of that, it has some binaural beats which you can also mix with your own recording if you want to mask your affirmations with it.

Despite its step price at $147, I think that I got my money’s worth because I was able to save a lot of money on recordings and binaural beats, which would cost around $30 a CD. Plus, it is updated constantly and setting it up was a breeze.

It is a good program all in all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3030031041790931/k2311a0330/3.30.10