Chicken Nugget Recipe Kids will Love  » Recipes  »
  • The best part about this recipe is that the bread crumbs lock in the dressing flavors on the inside

• by there4u
      I received a recipe recently from my sister for a new tasty way to prepare homemade chicken nuggets for my kids. When I tried it, I couldn’t believe how good it was.

More importantly, my kids loved it so much they are begging me

to make it every night.

First you take boneless chicken breast and cut it into 1 inch cubes.

Dip each piece of chicken in a bowl of italian (or you can use ceaser) salad dressing.

When it is completely coated put it in the ...

• next bowl which should be full of bread crumbs.

Completely cover chicken in bread crumbs.

Finally, you need to heat oil in a pan.

When it is hot add the chicken bites and cook completely.

Take out and place on a paper towel

to drain any excess oil off.

Let cool and then eat away.

The best part about this recipe is that the bread crumbs lock in the dressing flavors on the inside.

It makes your chicken bites burst with flavor.

Yet it is a simple recipe to follow.

natasha rickaway says :

my family and i use and enjoy your products very often. can you please send us some valuable coupons. thank you natasha rickaway 1940 n ave h freeport, tx. 77541

Tracy says :

I would make one small change to your recipe for crispier nuggets. Add one half cup of corn flakes cereal to your crumbs for really crispy nuggets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491011104090430/k2311a1110/11.10.06