Magic Bullet blender
  • I like it best for chopping hard to chop items, like beef or chicken
  • While it does take a little longer to make foods than the advertisements show, it is such a great little appliance that I would recommend it to anyone

• by randomreviewer
      I love my magic bullet! It is a very powerful, yet space saving appliance. It is a blender, but is better than a blender. It takes up very little room on my counter top.

It comes with a large mixing container and a small mixing container. It also has four mugs which attach to the blades as well.

These mugs

come with rings to screw on so that after blending, you can drink directly from the mug. The Magic Bullet does so much, in such a short amount of time.

I have used my Magic Bullet to make smoothies and milk shakes. I have used it to chop nuts and meat and avocados.

I even make a super quick guacamole ...

• dip in it. All of these things were easy to make and turned out really good, in a short amount of time.

I like it best for chopping hard to chop items, like beef or chicken. What I like best about the Magic Bullet is its versatility, small size and its powerful blades, making jobs quick and easy.

The Magic

Bullet is also very easy to remove foods from and very easy to clean. I use my Magic Bullet almost every day, and sometimes, two or three times a day.

It is a great addition to any kitchen. While it does take a little longer to make foods than the advertisements show, it is such a great little appliance that I would recommend it to anyone.

Magic Bullet blender

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161011104080430/k2311a1110/11.10.06