Top Flight 5 Subject Wide Ruled Spiral Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • In addition, toward the end of the use of the spiral with 180 sheets, I noticed that the wire coiling was actually coming apart
  • I would recommend it to other users if they will be doing a lot of writing in a short period of time since there are issues with the coil binding

• by vpriddy
      The Top Flight 5 subject wide rule spiral notebook is a moderate spiral to use for school or office. It has perforation to easily remove the pages if you need to discard or keep separately.

The sections are divided by a tan, plain divider sheet.

I did notice

with use of the spiral that the wire coiling easily bent making it difficult to turn the pages of the spiral.

In addition, toward the end of the use of the spiral with 180 sheets, I noticed that the wire coiling was actually coming apart.

The Top Flight spiral ...

• notebook would not make a good notebook to plan on using for the entire semester at school because of the defects in the wire coiling.

The pages of the Top Flight spiral notebook held up well despite the coil problems.

The cover is thick enough to withstand usage.

The

brand of Top Flight is reasonably priced in comparison with other spiral notebook brands.

It is affordable and overall a good product.

I would recommend it to other users if they will be doing a lot of writing in a short period of time since there are issues with the coil binding.

Vernette says :

I have been looking in all of the office supply places and Wal-mart, etc. with school supplies out now and I can not find a 5 subject spiral notebook in the 6 1 2 x 9 inch size. All I can find is 3 subject and I want 5 subject to replace what I had before. Please let me know where I can get one….. Thankyou, vernette

Jules Li says :

It’s hard to tell which brick and mortar stores have it without actually calling or going to them. I would suggest checking Amazon. You should have no problem locating them there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631011104040430/k2311a1110/11.10.06