A-punk by Vampire Weekend Music Video  » Music  »
  • I still haven’t gotten tired of watching this video over and over again especially with that catchy guitar, and with over 11,000,000 views on YouTube I don't think America is tired of watching this video yet either
  • The only problem I have with watching this video is the chorus

• by Angelo

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Random yet consistent. Any fans of Vampire Weekend know that these two words describe the band pretty well. They also describe the A-punk music video. Even though the video is very simple and has a low production value it can’t help but grab your attention and keep it for the whole time.

The fast forward camera work and the way the members of VW hit their instruments on beat will surely mess with your head as the song will put a smile on your face at the same time.

You will see Vampire Weekend’s randomness in the video sprinkled throughout as well as during the chorus.

• I still haven’t gotten tired of watching this video over and over again especially with that catchy guitar, and with over 11,000,000 views on YouTube I don’t think America is tired of watching this video yet either.

The only problem I have with watching this video is the chorus. I cannot stand it. But,

I guess that is part of the SONG and not the music video. Overall I’ll have to give this video an 8 out of 10 because all though it is very entertaining, it is not that original or anything special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1430031040390731/k2311a0330/3.30.10