Neutrgena T Gel Shampoo, Original
2.0
  • I bought Neutrogena T gel Shampoo, Original because it was dermatologist recommended according to the bottle
  • I found the texture of this shampoo weird
  • It is a clear formula and is meant to wash out easily but I had a hard time getting it all out of my hair which is what I think caused the limp look
  • I do not recommend this shampoo to others
  • It treated my dandruff symptoms but the smell was gross, it was messy in the shower, it cost too much and my hair did not look very nice with it

• by mamajess

I bought Neutrogena T gel Shampoo, Original because it was dermatologist recommended according to the bottle. The bottle said it would control scalp itching and flaking caused by scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and common dandruff. I really could not say what condition I had but I had a very dry scalp with flakes. I used head and shoulders for years but it stopped working and that is when I went and bought the t gel. I was hesitant at first because it seems more like a medicine than a shampoo but I was getting desperate.

My impression of this shampoo

was that it did not work as well as promised. It did soothe the itch on my scalp and it did reduce the flakes but I did not like how it treated my skin. The bottle promises to leave hair manageable but my hair was limp when using this shampoo. It felt really dry but the normal body I have in my hair was gone. I tried using a really nice conditioner that had worked for me in the past with this shampoo but it did not help.

I found the texture of this shampoo weird. It is ...

• a clear formula and is meant to wash out easily but I had a hard time getting it all out of my hair which is what I think caused the limp look. I could never get a good lather with this shampoo and the shampoo came out in big globs that would fall off of my hand in the shower.

I do not recommend this shampoo to others. It treated my dandruff symptoms but the smell was gross, it was messy in the shower, it cost too much and my hair did not look very nice with it. I

have been much happier with other dandruff shampoos than I was with this one.

Controls the symptoms of Dandruff, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis.

Clear formula.

Leaves hair manageable.

With Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract.

Neutrogena T/Gel® Shampoo is recommended by dermatologists to control the scalp itching and flaking symptomatic of chronic scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and even common dandruff. And tests prove that the active ingredient in T/Gel Shampoo continues to provide effective scalp therapy hours after the shampoo is rinsed off.

Clear, amber T/Gel is uniquely formulated to be pleasant to use and gentle to your hair. The rich T/Gel lather has a clean fresh fragrance and leaves hair lustrous and manageable…even with every day use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429031040320331/k2311a0329/3.29.10