Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I didn't have much hope that this curl scrunching gel would give me soft curls

• by Melissa Glenn
      I don’t usually buy hair gel, unless I’m going to blow dry my curly hair straight. I’ve never had a gel that works with my curly hair, but I was drawn to buying Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel. This is a very visual product.

Its a 170g purple tube bottle with a mint green top. It jumped out at me right away from the shelf.

I didn’t

have much hope that this curl scrunching gel would give me soft curls. Of course, if you don’t have naturally curly hair like I do, no styling product on its own will give you curly hair.

When I opened this tube of Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel, I was hit by a soft lavender scent. It smelt really great, and even better didn’t feel all gooey when ...

• I ran it through my hair.

I did have to use a diffuser and scrunch my hair in my hands to get uniform soft curls from this product and it did take quite a long time to dry. Great soft curls did come from using this gel, so I will probably buy it again.

Less is more seems to be the theme of this gel. When I used a

moderate dollop of gel, I got regular curls.

If I used twice as much gel, I got soft waves and semi straight hair, as hair gel is normally a product that weighs down hair. Its nice for me to have a hair styling product that allows me to change the look of my curly hair.

Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel is made by Proctor and Gamble, and sells for about $3. 49CDD plus tax.

Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311011104010430/k2311a1110/11.10.06