Wood Ranch Barbeque & Grill at Northridge  » Restaurants  »
9301 Tampa Avenue, Ste 226, Northridge, CA 91324
  • But the food takes long time to arrive, so definitely this is not the place I will go when I am in short of time and want the food fast

• by demandon

Wood Ranch Barbeque & Grill at Northridge is top notch both in its ambience and in the food they serve. I would compare this place with that high end American dining restaurants.

In contrast with chain type dining restaurants, Wood Ranch Barbeque & Grill has a signature taste in most of their dishes.

Even with burgers they serve

and in their French Fries I always taste a difference than usual run of the mill burgers.

I go here for dinner once in a while and the people who work here are nice in their behavior.

They are quick to come to the table and take the order.

They give free appetizers while waiting for the dishes ...

• to come.

What more do I need.

But the food takes long time to arrive, so definitely this is not the place I will go when I am in short of time and want the food fast.

I normally have their prime ribs and they are well cooked and sauted with lots of onions.

For the quantity of

the dishes they serve, I am of the opinion that they are decently priced.

However the burgers are not moderately priced.

But for once in a while to have a dining out the prices are very near to perfect.

And added attraction is the draft beer they serve.

They have lots of drinks there but draft beer is my usual choice here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031040060331/k2311a0329/3.29.10