Cyrstal Jade Kitchen Restaurant Singapore  » Restaurants  »
1 Woodlands Square, #04-43 Causeway Point Shopping Centre, Woodlands, Singapore
  • This is one part which I like because of its laid-back ambiance, even if its a busy district because it is the intersection going to Malaysia, I still find this relaxing which is different from the center of Singapore
  • For me, the casual dinning experience was forthright appropriate for my Chinese craving
  • What I dislike about Chinese cuisine is the noodle type
  • It is very delicious and it was cooked well
  • I did not have problem with the service and food was given on time without so much delay

• by dimples15

I was in Woodlands Square while I was in Singapore. This is the intersection or the last stop before you proceed to Johor Bahru which is already part of Malaysia. If you are traveling from Singapore, you will pass by this place. I was there when I explored the country. This is one part which I like because of its laid-back ambiance, even if its a busy district because it is the intersection going to Malaysia, I still find this relaxing which is different from the center of Singapore. In Woodlands is this restaurant which has lots of branches within Singapore. This has fine dinning, family restaurant,casual dinning, specialty dinning and those which serves only confectionery or desserts. At Causeway Point, it is casual

dinning.

The place had this modern Chinese interior. It was not as formal as those for fine dinning but rather conducive for a Chinese treat. I like how the tables were neatly covered painted.The set up was not traditional. I would like it this way instead of the long table cloths, round tables, and expensive utensils. There is an option if you wanted it that way. For me, the casual dinning experience was forthright appropriate for my Chinese craving. It was nice that this restaurant has various choices as to what kind of dinning experience you want. This is one thing I like because of kinds of set up. The place which I have tried which is specifically casual dinning suit my taste. It would ...

• give you the right ambiance but at the same time will give you a more relax feast. The place was tidy including the comfort rooms. The place was all right, not that big but enough for everybody. Being situated in the mall, I expected this.

The food in this place is traditional Chinese. You expect Peking duck, fried rice, beef noodle, siomai and many more. Normally with a Cantonese style menu, there are wide variety for pork, chicken and beef. This is a flexible place for somebody who is craving for almost everything because even vegetables, it is available here. I like the different style that is put on in this kind of cuisine. What I dislike about Chinese cuisine is the noodle type. But in

this place, I really the beef noodle. There was one noodle soup with vegetables and some pork which was really tasty too. It was delicious and something different. The classic taste for pork and chicken were very good as well. You will really enjoy the food here. It is very delicious and it was cooked well. In casual dinning restaurant such as this, sweet desserts too which are available in confectionery restaurants. I was impressed with the innovation they introduced on creating up such desserts. It had some traces of western influence but still a Chinese original.

The customer service is very amazing too. I did not have problem with the service and food was given on time without so much delay. It was delightfully satisfying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031040040331/k2311a0329/3.29.10