Lottery Fraud  » Scam  »
0.5
  • My suggestion to all such readers who get such mails , firstly don't respond, secondly if you get too tempted then first check the authenticity of the firm on the web to avoid suffering any loss

• by Nancy Vinay
      “Congratulations !!You have won $ 10,00,000 million through lucky Draw” This message can make you go bonkers. But hold your horses and pay attention.

this type of messages are very common and frequent these days.

A lot of people respond immediately and follow the instructions given by the so called company through E-mails.

I also did the same and got trapped in

the most shocking lottery frauds of the modern times.

These companies will lur e you into believing that they are genuine.

you can’t believe your luck.

the next step will be to confirm your identity and winning ticket number, your email ID etc.

Then comes the catch - I was told to make a payment of $ 910 towards the processing ...

• of my claim.

As you will expect I replied them with the answer that the money can be deducted from my prize money.

but they said its not possible because the cheque is already prepared.

I became a little doubtful checked for the authenticity of this company on the web.

I was really shocked to see so many people getting duped

of their hard earned money each day through these frauds.

I was lucky enough to not getting into the trap and got out before it was too late.

My suggestion to all such readers who get such mails , firstly don’t respond, secondly if you get too tempted then first check the authenticity of the firm on the web to avoid suffering any loss.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601011104000430/k2311a1110/11.10.06