Learning from animals  » Pets  »
  • Having said that,i often find animals to be a better company than humans(that's no offence to people i know).There are times when we all feel that the world is crushing us down with problems and complicated situations and those are the times when having a pet helps heaps

• by Niharika
      I have been an animal lover all my life and as obvious,i have had many pets when i was young ; rabbits , doves , lovebirds , cats and now i have a dog. All these years of caring for them and accepting them as a part of my family has indirectly helped me to understand animal behaviour. Having said that,i often find animals to be a better company than humans(that’s no offence to people i know).

and those are the times when having a pet helps heaps!

At times i stop and wonder how some people could be so cruel to animals. Just because animals can’t talk or stand up and oppose to what we do to them doesn’t mean we can do whatever we like.

’Nature is an open book’my mum used to tell me;’Learn as much as you can’. And i did.

Let’s take a simple example of patience,shall we?

My cat gave birth to this real cute kitten,but that kitten was no less mischievous than a monkey!He just won’t listen to ...

• his mum and they were times when my cat wanted to carry him and take him to the nearby garage coz she thought my house wasn’t safe enough. I don’t blame her though.

One night she tried to do the same but the kitten was more busy playing near the bushes. My mum and me wanted to see how my cat would persuade the kitten to follow her.

The kitten got tired and hungry after 10 mins due to all that leaping and tumbling around. He went to his mum for milk.

My cat suckled him for a while and

suddenly got up and started walking and looked back to give out a gently ‘mew’(I’m assuming she said ‘Follow me& then you will get milk’:)The kitten was happy AND hungry. He followed his mum;mum stopped again until the kitten could suckle for 2 mins and then got up and started walking again.

My cat kept doing this for the next 30 mins until she finally took the kitten to the garage. I must have been 9yrs old then and from that day,i realised that Good things are worth waiting for and the other ingredient to any success in life is Patience.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29191010401131/k2311a1019/10.19.05