Thinsations Bits and Bites Snack Mix  » Food  »
  • But I tried the Thinsations Bits and Bites Snack Mix (actually several types) and I found that they're basically miniature versions of regular snacks - well, the bits and bites one is at least
  • They actually taste better than regular bits and bites, in my opinion
  • The package size is convenient too, even though it's not very good for the environment
  • It's not like you have to always be on a diet, and I think I generally eat fairly healthy food

• by booklover

I’ve never been that big on ‘diet’ foods, I guess because I always thought that they would taste bad and that the food companies were saying that I should lose weight. I’ve always been more of a “I don’t need corporations to tell me what to eat” person.

But I tried the Thinsations Bits

and Bites Snack Mix (actually several types) and I found that they’re basically miniature versions of regular snacks - well, the bits and bites one is at least. They actually taste better than regular bits and bites, in my opinion. I find the size nice and the taste not as salty as regular Bits ...

• and Bites. There’s a good combination of the different snack bits although every package is different so sometimes you get a lot of one thing like pretzel sticks or something.

The package size is convenient too, even though it’s not very good for the environment. It is a good size to pack in a lunch,

etc. And apparently it’s only 100 calories for people who count their calories.

I just don’t like the commercials. It’s not like you have to always be on a diet, and I think I generally eat fairly healthy food. But even if you’re not on a diet, you can enjoy these snacks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729031039910331/k2311a0329/3.29.10