High Sierra Ergo Fit Backpack  » Other  »
  • In my opinion, this is an excellent product
  • I like the hip strap that helps to distribute weight evenly while carrying the backpack on hikes

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I purchased the High Sierra Ergo Fit Backpack on clearance this past January. In my opinion, this is an excellent product. The backpack is designed to be used for hiking and stores a lot of different things. It has several pockets, including a pouch for extra shoes, and a detachable section

that turns into a smaller backpack. I like the hip strap that helps to distribute weight evenly while carrying the backpack on hikes. The straps are easily adjustable so that anyone can adjust the backpack to the appropriate settings.

I tried the backpack out for the first time while snow shoeing this past ...

• winter and it was everything that I had expected. I don’t yet know how well this backpack will hold up over the long haul, but I have been very happy so far.

The only real drawback that I could see was that the backpack does seem to carry a bit heavier than a

standard frame backpack, but I didn’t have any real trouble with it.

Overall I feel that the High Sierra Ergo Fit Backpack is a very good buy to anyone who enjoys hiking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1229031039850331/k2311a0329/3.29.10