Alberto Go Curly Springing Curl Spray
2.0
  • If I was going to a wedding, or special event I might use this product again, other than that I prefer a much softer less sticky curl
  • All in all, I'm very disappointed with Alberto Go Curly Springing Curl Spray

• by Melissa Glenn
      I knew it was too good to be true when I was able to purchase Alberto Go Curly Springing Curl Spray at 50percent off. I had been wanting to buy this 150ml bottle for awhile, but thought $6.

99Cdn was too steep for a styling product.

When I saw it on clearance sale at my local supermarket for $3.

49Cdn, I snatched up a bottle.

I should have left it on the shelf.

This Springing Curl

Spray Gel advertises itself as a ‘Heat Defence’ product on the front of the triangular shaped blue bottle.

On the back it states that its heat activating formula ‘protects your hair from damage from curling irons’.

I wonder how Alberto had the nerve to put this on the bottle, this product is so full of alcohol, I’m surprised my hair didn’t set on fire when I used the hair dryer!

The alcohol scent from ...

• this product is overwhelming when you spray it on your hair.

Worse yet, when I scrunch my hair while I blow dry, it feels sticky, and actually stuck to my hand! Although I did get some awesome curls from this product, by the time my hair was dry I was exhausted from peeling my sticky hair off my hand, and my girls were so stiff, it felt like I was wearing a wig.

The

only upside to this product is that my curls did not move all day! If I was going to a wedding, or special event I might use this product again, other than that I prefer a much softer less sticky curl.

All in all, I’m very disappointed with Alberto Go Curly Springing Curl Spray.

You don’t need so much alcohol in a product, and usually Alberto does much better than this.

The blue bottle with the silver top is very eye catching though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311011103980430/k2311a1110/11.10.06