The Radio Flyer Wagon with Removable Canopy
  • I know there are many types of wagons with different sizes that we look for to pull our daring kids around in, but if you need a wagon to carry two kids around in then you will need to do a little more research to find the perfect one to accommodate two kids with enough leg room for both
  • Well in my opinion there is no need to look any farther I found the perfect wagon that I’m sure will please any parent
  • The one I found has everything I was looking for and more
  • I think mom’s will love this part there is a big spacious bag in the back of the wagon for all of the little things that we have to bring along on our little day trips
  • My kids absolutely love being pulled around in there wagon, but I think I love it more than them

• by Anessia

I know there are many types of wagons with different sizes that we look for to pull our daring kids around in, but if you need a wagon to carry two kids around in then you will need to do a little more research to find the perfect one to accommodate two kids with enough leg room for both. Well in my opinion there is no need to look any farther I found the perfect wagon that I’m sure will please any parent.

I put a lot of thought into the type of wagon I wanted without even knowing if it existed. The one I found has everything I was looking for and more. I have a three year old and a ten month old and I needed a wagon that would be safe and comfortable enough for both of them and that’s what I found in the Radio Flyer

Wagon with removable canopy. Where do I even beginning. Well for starters it has two padded seats that are high up, which was a definite must, at the time the little one was only seven months and needed more back support there is two seat belts, plenty of leg room even though it’s not needed quite yet. There is a canopy for those really sunny days; where those UV Rays can be harmful and you want to protect their delicate skin or you can remove it’s on those beautiful spring days, two cup holders for their juice and two on the back for mom and dad, there is even two pockets on the back of one of the seats for your cell phones and on the other seat is a big pocket for your keys or whatever it may be needed for. I think mom’s will love this part ...

• there is a big spacious bag in the back of the wagon for all of the little things that we have to bring along on our little day trips. Get this you can put the seats in four different positions. Facing each other, one behind the other, lay one seat down to be used as a tray if only one child is being pulled or if your little one get’s sleepy the seats can lay down flat to nap on. You would not believe for the size of it how easy it maneuvers in tight places. This is not the first wagon I have purchase, but this one is so easy to handle I was so surprised. I forgot to mention how easy it was to put together. My kids absolutely love being pulled around in there wagon, but I think I love it more than them.

The price was

right up my alley at $129.00 I don’t think that price could be beat. I purchased it from Walmart website they didn’t carry this particular wagon in there store. I saw some other wagons nowhere near as nice as The Radio flyer Wagon with removable canopy; but more expensive. I do have to say it is very helpful to take along if you are visiting the zoo or any place that requires a lot of walking. The only thing is because it’s a pretty nice size and even though the wheels do fold in, I don’t think you will still be able to travel with it inside the trunk of a car, I think you will probably need a truck or SUV. I’m not saying that as a negative I just thought I would mention that, but I have nothing but good things to say about this wagon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429031039610231/k2311a0329/3.29.10