Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • Paul Mitchell is a product line not widely use in the African American culture, but I think it should be
  • This particular product by Paul Mitchell, Supper Skinny Serum is one of the best products I have had the pleasure of using in my 14 years of styling hair
  • I like it most for the way it smoothes natural hair making it more manageable, shiny and healthy looking
  • So of course, I highly recommend this product to anyone who has hair

• by Kia T Blain

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This product has just become one of my favorite products as a hairstylist. It works best on natural hair but is very affective for chemically treated hair as well. It smoothes unruly hair and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and full of body.

I have nothing to say but praises to the manufacturer for this one. And as an added bonus it has a delightful fragrance.

Even if you are not a stylist this one is a must have product. Paul Mitchell is a product line not widely use in the African American culture, but I think it should be.

As a multi-cultural stylist I

use many of Paul Mitchell’s product and they do wonders to hair. This particular product by Paul Mitchell, Supper Skinny Serum is one of the best products I have had the pleasure of using in my 14 years of styling hair.

The product is light which feels good on hair because it doesn’t weigh it down and make it feel heavy. I like it most for the way it smoothes natural hair making it more manageable, shiny and healthy looking.

If you have ever felt the ever so popular Indian Remy weave that everyone is raving about now, you can make your hair feel just ...

• as good, if not better, with this product. It doesn’t matter the texture, length or color this product work miracles on everyone hair.

I like hair that moves and has plenty of body and super skinny makes achieving this much easier. I remember being a little girl and in order for me to get my hair straightened my grandmother would use this heavy, oily grease that would run down my face if I got too hot.

And of course my hair never moved. Thank you Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum that the curly and nappy hair girls of today do not have to go

through that.

The price of this product retails around $16-$22 but the awesome part about Paul Mitchell is that they are always having sales, so getting this product at 2 for $22 is very common(even more common than paying retail). So of course, I highly recommend this product to anyone who has hair.

Got to you local beauty salon (they only sale knock in retail store, you must buy it from a salon) a pick up some Supper Skinny Serum. By the way, for best results, follow the instructions.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129031039570231/k2311a0329/3.29.10