Chocapic cereals  » Food  »
  • This chocolate cereals, from the company Nestle, are known as cereals for kids, but I enjoy them too even if I'm an adult
  • I like their taste a lot, as they have a strong chocolate taste
  • I think that the design is not bad, so many kids feel immediately attracted to the box
  • I don't like those presents much, but I can also have something to give to the kids I know when I buy a box of Chocapic so they can enjoy it

• by Cal

This chocolate cereals, from the company Nestle, are known as cereals for kids, but I enjoy them too even if I’m an adult. I like their taste a lot, as they have a strong chocolate taste.

When eaten with cold milk they keep crispy for a while.

However, when I have tried to add hot milk they get bland

too quickly, and I don’t really like my cereals bland.

They’re a good element of nutrition, as apart from chocolate, they’re made of wheat.

That’s one of my reasons to buy them too, as it’s important to take good care of your health.

They also have vitamine B6, B12 and C, as well as calcium and iron.

The box looks ...

• oriented to kids, with kiddy style drawings.

I think that the design is not bad, so many kids feel immediately attracted to the box.

Me, not being a kid, felt a little attracted to the box too.

Also, they bring presents sometimes.

I don’t like those presents much, but I can also have something to give to the kids

I know when I buy a box of Chocapic so they can enjoy it.

The price can be considered average.

They’re not expensive, as the price is the same as many other cereals with the same characteristics.

The taste is better than other cereals I have tried from different brands, so I have bought Chocapic many times to enjoy in my breakfast time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729031039550231/k2311a0329/3.29.10