MAC Mascara X
  • I bought MAC Mascara X few months ago, and I definitely will buy this product again when I finish the one in my house
  • I paid around 13 dollar when I bought it from the store

• by reviewlover

I am happy with this product. I bought MAC Mascara X few months ago, and I definitely will buy this product again when I finish the one in my house.

This mascara can give thick effect and when you put it on, it will stay until you clean your face with cleansing

soap or make up remover.

The price of MAC Mascara X was not so cheap when I bought it in the cosmetic store, but the sales girl there recommended it to me after I mentioned to her what kind of mascara that I would like to buy there.

She also said that ...

• I can use it for a long time since it is a water proof mascara.

But when you want to clean this mascara, you need to use special make up remover for your eyes. It will not go off if you only wash your face and eyes with facial soap and water. It

will still stay there.

You will have a football shape brush inside that you can use to put your mascara on.

I paid around 13 dollar when I bought it from the store. But I am happy with this product so I will not complain about the price of this product now.

Good mascara, recommended for you!

MAC Mascara X

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129031039510231/k2311a0329/3.29.10