Mami Poko Diaper Pants
  • I thought diaper pants will be more expensive to buy
  • I think I paid less than 5 dollar yesterday for a pack of Mami Poko Diaper pants with 18 diapers inside
  • Very good product, and I definitely will but this product again

• by reviewlover

I did not give diaper pants so often to my son before. I normally use the standard diaper for him. I thought diaper pants will be more expensive to buy. But then yesterday, when I went to the big supermarket to do some groceries and buy diaper for my son, I saw that Mami Poko Diaper Pants have cheaper price than the other diapers that I normally

get. I think I paid less than 5 dollar yesterday for a pack of Mami Poko Diaper pants with 18 diapers inside. I choose the biggest size for my son.

So I tried to put this diaper to my son. I was waiting for his reaction about this diaper pants because this was the first time that I gave him this kind of diaper. He did not ...

• complain about it. Normally, if he feel uncomfortable, he will nag or complaint about his diaper. But this time, he did not do that. It means that wearing this diaper pants from Mami Poko make him comfortable.

And last night, I don’t have to change his diaper the whole night. So I think it really save me time and money.

There will be the strip sign on

the front side, to make it different with the back side. That’s how you put this diaper on. And when you want to open it and throw the dirty diaper pant, you just need to break both side of the diapers then you throw it in the garbage, preferable with plastic around it so it will not make a mess.

Very good product, and I definitely will but this product again!

S Ghosh says :

This is to inform you that I have a 1 year kid who is using your product for last one year and I did not face any problem, but recently 2 medium size big packet containing 44 pcs brought from Metro Cash Carry Kolkata is giving my baby many problems. Facing Rashes and leakages from the diapers. Kindly do the needful at the earliest. Thanks Regards Mrs. S Ghosh

Dhanya says :

Ghosh,
    If you happened to get a defective packet of diapers you should contact the customer care urgently. Specify the size and the details of the product. Customer care email and phone number would be mentioned in the packet.You should inform this to the company as this is a baby product. I hope you do this and get a reply from the company.
    My personal experience with Mamy Poko diaper pants is good. It is easy to wear. Fussy infants would not permit to wear other diapers. Pant type diaper is very useful

cathyvlimit says :

I’m also a fan of mamy poko diaper. I’ve been using it for more than 2 years already. Its a bit expensive in our country but worth it.

Amit says :

Hi… The Mamy Poko Pants I purchased has a pathetic quality as compared to the earlier pack I purchased. I require the contact number/ email id of Mamy Poko Pants customer care. The number on the wrapper 9971988339 always says “Either switched off or out of coverage area”.
    Pls help.

sherine says :

I am a mother of two angels, very active angels. It took me a hard time every time I needed to change their diapers. So I’ve decided to try on the pant-type diapers.
    Fortunately, it was becoming an easier job. Mammy Poko was my first choice I took in since the price is reasonable.
    Really good absorption and certainly keeps dry all the time. I’ve tried a few other brands(which are a little bit cheaper one). Some are easily leak, some caused rashness on the waist and hip, some even torn off when diaper was packed.
    So far, none has better absorption and comfort than this. Highly recommend to parents. One good thing, their size is a bit bigger than other brands. Parents might need to take note of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429031039480231/k2311a0329/3.29.10