Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione  » Health  »
  • So curiosity got the best of me and I researched about different glutathione brands
  • The first day that I used this product, I had palpitations and slight tingling but after that, there was no problem
  • I also noticed that in pictures, I glowed and it seemed that I became fairer
  • I am disappointed about what happened so I am still currently searching for a good glutathione brand
  • I am not saying that this product will not work on others but I believe that Kyusoku Bihaku before the price decrease was better

• by Karla Mae Brazil

I was one of those girls who longed for fairer skin. So curiosity got the best of me and I researched about different glutathione brands. I ended up buying Kyusoku Bihaku since I was swayed by the good reviews in an online forum.. Back then, the product was priced at 1,500 pesos. It was not as expensive as other brands but for a college student like me, it was.

What I really liked about Kyusoku Bihaku it is that you will only take it once a day. Other glutathione brands should be taken twice or even thrice a day but with this product, it

is only once. It is really great since I had a very hectic schedule as I was a nursing student.

It is also nice that the package is not only glutathione because it also has Rosehips Vitamin C capsules. From my research about glutathione, vitamin c is needed for glutathione to work. So I was really glad that I was able to save since I no longer needed to buy separate vitamin c capsules.

The first day that I used this product, I had palpitations and slight tingling but after that, there was no problem. For the first month, there was not a noticeable change ...

• but after several months of using it, I began to get compliments that I was blooming. I also noticed that in pictures, I glowed and it seemed that I became fairer. Though I was not pale white, I really liked the glow because it gave me a fresh, healthy look.

I had to stop using Kyusoko Bihaku for several months because I had no budget to buy it and I was embarrassed to ask my parents for money since I was a graduating nursing student. Last July 2009, I had the chance to work so I saved up for a glutathione budget. I

was surprised that this product was way cheaper at only 750 pesos/pack and it even had budget packs.

However, though it was really cheap, I did not feel the same effects as I did before the price decrease. I did not have that glow even after two months of using it so I stopped. I felt that maybe the quality decreased along with the price. I am disappointed about what happened so I am still currently searching for a good glutathione brand. I am not saying that this product will not work on others but I believe that Kyusoku Bihaku before the price decrease was better.

Asle says :

Its ok to yake even you have period??plsss answer ..

Galega says :

Yes, it can be taken during period. There isn’t any problem in that.

Remember, it should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding stages.

catherine says :

I have been taking kb for now 1and 1/2 month,But i found out I’m two weeks pregnant .What will happen if i continue taking kb,because i insist i should continue taking my kb.Thanks

Galega says :

You should immediately discontinue taking it. KB is not recommended for pregnant women. It can harm your baby.

josh says :

the quality now of kb isnt good maybe because it is now manufactured in india

Galega says :

That is little bit shocking for me. KB available in the Indian market shows MADE IN JAPAN caption as the manufacturing point.

Kajbd says :

Im taking kb glutatione almost 1month and I observed that my mestration cycle change Im always delay 1 or 2 weeks.. Should I continue taking or not?

Galega says :

Glutathione should not cause issues with menstruation cycle. There might be certain other reasons. You may need to see an OBGyne for proper diagnosis and follow up treatment.

Aya says :

Hi good evening, I was taking KB glutathione for more than a month, honestly the first boat was OK I finished it already Now having my second box but I’m wondering why the kg glutathione capsule has a smell, which the first one is not, it’s really smell bad and really I’ve noticed it everytime I take I can smell. But when I checked the expiry date it’s indicate there 12/2018 which is December this year so I ignore and keep taking, but honestly I’m worried and curious. Could anyone here answer me or tell if it’s happen or incounter the same or if it’s normal or what. Tnx in advance.

Galega says :

KB doesn’t have foul smell. I can say you with personal experience. The first box which you had used also didn’t smell that bad. There might be some issues. I would suggest you to speak to the retailer from where you bought it. Or, directly shoot an email to KB.

Tamichelle says :

Hi,

Is it okay to take Kyusoku Bihaku at the same time taking Garcinia Cambogia?

Please reply

Galega says :

The ingredients of both of these products are not similar. You can take both of them simultaneously.

However, it is not recommended to take both of them at the same time.

malou leyva says :

Hi..i am acidic and i’m a kb user w/ rosehip vit c. I only take sodium carbonate because of myacid reflux. i just want to ask if what’s the best time to take the kb glutta, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Or if i can take it meal? Thank you.

Galega says :

You can take it at anytime after eating something. Take it daily at a convenient time. Just ensure to not take it in the empty stomach.

Berna says :

Hi, what is the best time to take kb gluta? Is it better to take 10 minutes before eating breakfast, lunch or dinner? Please I need an answer..is it really 10 minutes before meal? Is it not bad to take with an empty stomach? Thank you very much…

Galega says :

I would suggest you to not have it in the empty stomach. You should take it after eating something at a time which is convenient to you.

savita says :

Sir I used this tab for 3 month regular but still I did not get any positive result.. Its only fraud and fraud

Galega says :

While using any Glutathione product, you should always keep in mind that there isn’t any guarantee that it will change the natural complexion of your facial skin. It just works on melanin, and in some cases gives result. There is no 100% positive result contrary to what manufacturer claims. You have already used it for 3 months without any success. Now, I would suggest you to discontinue using it.

ryan atienza says :

can i take KB capsules twice a day? why or why not?

please send me email for further explanation, if its okay?
    i would really appreciate it, thank you..

Ambreen says :

Hi, Ryan. The recommended dose for this KB capsule is once a day. I’d suggest you not to alter the dose because that might leave some negative side effects.

Galega says :

Take a look at the ingredients list of Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione. You will be surprised to note that it contains very high dose of Vitamin C. Further, the amount of Glutathione is also quite high.

If you are going to take it, stick to just one capsule a day. Never cross this limit, otherwise there will be some serious health complications in the long run.

Don’t use it for extended period of time, like more than three months, without consulting your doctor.

minnie says :

hi,

I am an Indian, i was light brown or you may yellowish in color but in few years my color changed to dark brown. I would like ask if this product that you are offering works on indian skin aswell? because i heard that it only works on asian or japanese skin.
    will i be able to get my color back or lighter? and in how much time will i achieve my desired result?
    last question do you ship in Australia?

will wait for your reply.

thanx
    minnie

Galega says :

Minnie, this review is just an account of the personal experience of the author. It has nothing to do with the manufacturer, hence you may not find answer regarding shipping question here.

As far as being Indian is concerned, I don’t find any problem. You might be aware of MeGlow fairness cream being heavily marketed in India. If you take a look on the ingredient, you will find lots of similarity.

Glutathione will work on all skin types.

There is no guarantee that you will get whiten skin. However, Glutathione can help your skin make glowing and radiant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429031039450231/k2311a0329/3.29.10