Sony Ericsson K800i Phone  » Phones  »
  • But if you do not put too much on aesthetics and is looking for a great camera phone, then I really recommend Sony Ericsson K800i

• by Karla Mae Brazil

Every month, there are new cellphones out in the market but I still do not buy a new one as I really like my Sony Ericsson K800i. Here are my reasons why I like it:

First, the picture quality of the camera is very good for a camphone. It boasts of being a Sony Cybershot camera and it doesn’t fail. To tell you guys the truth, I just recently had a digital camera so

I used only this cellphone in taking pictures before. And it is nice how others did not know that my pictures were only from a Sony Ericsson K800i cellphone and not from a digital camera because of its good quality. It also has flash so you can still take a picture even if it is dark.

Second, the sound quality is also good. It is still loud even if you put it on speaker.

• Plus, if you have a memory card, you can store tons of mp3 files.

Third, though it is not a symbian phone, there are still many java games you can install. Plus, there are also some cute themes that you can download too.

Fourth, it is very user friendly. Though it is understandable that one will be confused especially if you are a Nokia user before, it will not take very long to be adjusted

to it.

However, this is not a perfect cellphone. Do not expect too much on the video quality as it is not very good and clear. My cellphone also had a tendency to hang because I put so many games and mp3s on it. Lastly, the unit can look a bit bulky. But if you do not put too much on aesthetics and is looking for a great camera phone, then I really recommend Sony Ericsson K800i.

Sony Ericsson K800i Phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3729031039440231/k2311a0329/3.29.10