Seiko 30S3-B-E watch  » Watches  »
  • After looking and checking few models and brands, I decided to get Seiko 30S3-B-E
  • But since I know that Seiko have so many good quality watches, I had no worries about the quality of the watch that I bought
  • I think it was two years ago or even longer than that
  • I thought I should change the battery every year, but I was wrong

• by reviewlover

I have been using this Seiko for more than five years now. And so far I have no complain at all about this product.

I still remember when my husband brought me to the store and then let me choose my new watch as a birthday gift. It was a surprise for me and I really appreciated what he did to me. After looking and checking few models and brands, I decided to get Seiko 30S3-B-E. I like the model. It does

not look like women or girl watch but it is for sure made for women. There are no numbers on it. You can see small lines on each hour. There are two roman number which are twelve and six. That’s it!

Of course you can see the logo from Seiko inside it. Just to make sure that you are wearing Seiko watch.

I don’t remember how much exactly the price that we paid for this watch. If I am not wrong, it ...

• was around 100 Eur at that time. It was already expensive for me to buy a watch like this. But since I know that Seiko have so many good quality watches, I had no worries about the quality of the watch that I bought.

Until now, I only change the battery once. I think it was two years ago or even longer than that. That’s really amazing. I thought I should change the battery every year, but I was wrong.

I am

so happy with this Seiko watch. I think I would like to keep and wear this watch as long as I can. The chain itself are made of silver stainless steel. If you give it cares and a bit more attention to clean it, I am sure it will look like new watch every time you wear it. Mine was not so new anymore. I wear it for most of the time even when I take a shower and go swimming.

Great products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6429031039390231/k2311a0329/3.29.10