Ortega Mild Taco Sauce  » Food  »
  • I enjoy the mild saucy taste as condiment when we have tacos
  • I would guess this is to help preserve the freshness perhaps or maybe to reduce cost

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

My family and I have been using Ortega Mild Taco Sauce for many years now. I enjoy the mild saucy taste as condiment when we have tacos. While there are several flavors that Ortega offers, mild is the family favor. Because it is not too spicy, but has just enough kick,

both the kids and adults in the family enjoy this product thoroughly. In fact my this is one condiment that my picky son will actually eat with his taco and actually refuses to eat tacos without it.

The container is made out of glass. I would guess this is to help preserve the ...

• freshness perhaps or maybe to reduce cost. I’m not sure, but this can pose a bit of a safety hazard as it is certainly breakable. If there is one knock against this product that would be it. Hopefully they will make it in a less breakable container in the future.

Overall,

I would endorse this product as a great extra for tacos, salsa chips when you’re out of actual salsa and have even used it for salad dressing on occasion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729031039340231/k2311a0329/3.29.10