Bulls-eye Original Barbecue sauce  » Food  »
  • I still remember the commercials for Bulls-eye when I was growing up, how they claimed that they were the best
  • In my opinion Bulls-eye is great on any type of barbecue chicken as well as chicken nuggets

• by Cj Jones

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM) Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I still remember the commercials for Bulls-eye when I was growing up, how they claimed that they were the best. I happen to agree with that statement.

In my opinion, Bulls-eye does offer the best of barbecue sauce.

The

flavor of the original barbecue sauce is a touch spicy but not so much where it will burn your tongue off.

In addition, it’s not sweet like several other popular barbecue sauce brands.

You can usually find Bulls-eye in most grocery stores, it comes in a sturdy plastic container that appears to be impact proof.

I’ve dropped the bottles on the floor several times without any damage done.

I’m sure that if you slammed it hard enough to the ground ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729031039310231/k2311a0329/3.29.10