T.N.Dickinson’s Witch hazel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the design of the bottle with the flip open lid because it makes using the product so easy

• by vpriddy
      T. N. Dickinson’s Witch hazel is packaged ins a refreshing clear bottle. The Witch hazel is a clear liquid also.

I like the design of the bottle with the flip open lid because it makes using the product so easy. You are less likely to spill the Witch hazel with the flip top lid then having to

completely screw off a lid as with other bottles. In addition, the opening of the lid is a small hole.

If you knock the bottle over you do not have it pouring all over everything. The design and packaging of the bottle are definite positive attributes of T. N.

Dickinson’s Witch hazel. T. N.

Dickinson’s Witch hazel has ...

• a rather strong scent. But compared to other Witch hazel products, T. N.

Dickinson’s Witch hazel isn�t any stronger then the competition. I immediately notice a firming of the skin when I apply the T. N.

Dickinson’s Witch hazel. It also cleanses the skin if you missed an area when washing your face. There are no artificial

dyes or perfumes in the product which makes it safer to use on your face.

In addition, I did not notice any drying of my skin after using T. N. Dickinson’s Witch hazel as I have with other toners that I have used in the past.

I would definitely recommend T. N. Dickinson’s Witch hazel to anyone that uses a toner on their face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31811103900630/k2311a118/11.8.06