Swanson Premium Brand Devil’s Claw  » Health  »
  • I bought a couple of 100 cap bottles of Swanson Premium Brand 500 mg Devil's Claw
  • The typical dosage is 2 capsules twice or three times daily, to be taken with water, though I have taken with juice without any problem
  • I found the Devil's Claw to be very useful and recommend it for anyone with regular joint issues

• by writinggal

If you are troubled by extreme joint or back problems, you know that the first thing in your mind is to find whatever you can to ease the pain. My desire is to primarily utilize natural remedies, as I am always concerned that ibuprofen or Tylenol have way too many risks of side effects.

One of

the herbs I read about in my research for pain relief herbs was devil’s claw.

Devil’s claw is a herb that originally came from the African continent and holistic healers have been recommending it to aid in relieving pain in the joints for many years.

I bought a couple of 100 cap bottles of Swanson Premium ...

• Brand 500 mg Devil’s Claw.

I took it in conjunction with other herbs and I must say that it does seem to help ease my pain.

The typical dosage is 2 capsules twice or three times daily, to be taken with water, though I have taken with juice without any problem.

Swanson is one of the supplement

companies I order from, chiefly because they have a good rep and I have had good experiences with their products.

I found the Devil’s Claw to be very useful and recommend it for anyone with regular joint issues.

Be sure to let your doctor know first,though, if you have other health issues or are taking prescription medications.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429031038941231/k2311a0329/3.29.10