French Onion Sun Chips
2.5
  • Overall, I think they were some of the best chips I have ever eaten and I’m surprised I didn’t end up eating the entire bag in one sitting

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. And, as a gift, one of my coworkers made some dip for my wife and even provided French Onion Sun Chips to go with it (she knew we were having a movie night on Friday). I

honestly didn’t care for the dip.

But, the chips exceeded my expectations. The thing I liked about the Sun Chips is they were lighter than any other chip I’ve had.

This is both about the texture of the chips and the flavor. There was a French onion taste but it wasn’t overpowering.

And, when I ate the chips, I didn’t feel like I was getting bloated. Overall, I think they were some of the best chips I have ever eaten and I’m surprised I didn’t end up eating the entire bag in ...

• French Onion Sun Chips
      one sitting.

My only complaint about this product is the bag itself. I think it’s great that Sun Chips developed a bag that is 100 percent compostable.

I’m all for saving the environment and everything like that. But, that bag is also one of the loudest

bags I have ever heard.

We tried eating these chips out of the bag and could not hear the movie at all. We ended up pouring them in a bowl instead as a result.

Overall though, I think this was a good product and I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2729031038891231/k2311a0329/3.29.10