Law & Order SVU TV Episode : Raw
  • I know my wife and I were getting pretty darn offended by it and we’re white
  • I would really recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

I had intended on being in bed last night by 9. But, I ended up watching a re-run of Law & Order SVU; Raw.

I have to tell you, it was one of the most intense episodes I’ve seen.

I missed the first few minutes of it but apparently they were investigating the shooting of a black child on a play

ground.

That investigation led them to a Neo-Nazi group that happened to own a gun shop and sold the gun to the killer days after he got out of prison.

The network we watched this on is a bit conservative so there was a lot edited out of the episode.

But, judging by the fact they did bleep some things out,

• it was obvious this episode had a lot of racial slurs at one point; adding to what was already a pretty intense episode.

I know my wife and I were getting pretty darn offended by it and we’re white.

It was easy to hate the people they were busting.

That one woman on the episode (a friend of the gun shop

owner) really took the cake.

She kept ranting about her first amendment rights to the point my wife started questioning why we even had that amendment in the first place.

And, I have to tell you, I agreed with her for a few moments.

Great episode.

I would really recommend watching it if you get a chance.

Just be ready to be offended a bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1029031038861231/k2311a0329/3.29.10