1998 Chrysler Sebring convertible
  • The 1998 Chrysler Sebring Convertible car I had looked nice, sleek, stylish, had a pull down top that looked decent and had decent speed so one would think that this car would be reliable and a good vehicle too have, well guess what, it was and the car was worth every i penny that I paid for it and I would probably buy another one in a heartbeat
  • The handling was amazing on this car and I loved how fast this vehicle could go
  • I only paid around $1,500 for this car at a dealership and I know that I received a great deal on it and it was worth every single dollar

• by thereviewerat1

The 1998 Chrysler Sebring Convertible car I had looked nice, sleek, stylish, had a pull down top that looked decent and had decent speed so one would think that this car would be reliable and a good vehicle too have, well guess what, it was and the car was worth every i penny that I paid for it and I would probably buy another one in a heartbeat.

The Sebring I had was very appealing to my eye and I loved how this car looked! It was a nice gold color and at the time it was about nine or ten years old when I got it

but the paint job looked so good on it and it still looked new, like new gold! The car also had a set of four nice wheels and they looked awesome and very shiny! I also loved the shape of this car and for some reason the 1998 Chrysler Sebring convertible seems so nice compared to the models that were made in the years before this one. The car not only looked awesome but everything on the inside of that car was good as well. It had these cool leather seats that were a very dark grayish color and the overall leg room in the back seat was decent. The seats were not even hard and most cars that old that have leather seats are very uncomfortable but not in this car.

The car was also so reliable to and I had this car for about two years and nothing went wrong with it. I had to get normal stuff like brakes done and oil changes and just other normal stuff that cars get done to them for maintenance purposes but other than that no parts ever gave out, the car never stalled out and it ran like it was in its prime. The handling was amazing on this car and I loved ...

• 1998 Chrysler Sebring convertible
      how fast this vehicle could go. Trust me when I say this car was quick and didn’t take too long to pick up speed and even gas wasn’t that much of a burden owning this car. The car was certainly good on gas but not great. I probably spent a good fifty dollars a week on gas but it lasted for awhile. The Sebring was also so quiet and for being a fast car I would have thought that it would have been a lot louder than what it was but the car was nice and quiet and ran smoothly. I only paid around $1,500 for
      this car at a dealership and I know that I received a great deal on it and it was worth every single dollar. Everything was automatic in this car as well as the convertible top! Although the top did have problems going down from time to time and I would have to put the top down by hand which did get annoying but this was the only thing I disliked about the car.

The bottom line is this, if you want a good looking car that is dependable and reliable than get yourself in the front seat of a 1998 Chrysler Sebring because this is really a good car to own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 929031038831231/k2311a0329/3.29.10