Bingo Chinese restaurant in Chicopee  » Restaurants  »
1594 Memorial drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • The Bingo Chinese restaurant’s outside is made of all brick but old brick and it looks run down so this can definitely make you not want to eat there as it made me think twice the first time I spotted this place
  • I spent around eight dollars for a meal at the time and it was good and I highly recommend that you get their pork fried rice because that was definitely their strong point which means just get the rice because that was the best tasting menu item that I had there
  • The chicken fingers were also very delicious and for some reason they tasted better than most other Chinese food places in the area

• by thereviewerat1

The Bingo Chinese restaurant is located within a small plaza and it can be found all the way down at the end of the plaza but it is oddly positioned at the end and it sticks out but the outside is tiny and if it wasn’t for the big sign that hangs out front I wouldn’t have been able to tell that this was a Chinese restaurant or even a restaurant at all. The Bingo Chinese restaurant’s outside is made of all brick but old brick and it looks run down so this can definitely make you not want to eat there as it made me think twice the first time I spotted this place. They also have plenty of parking but there were hardly any cars in front of this place, no matter what the hours

were I hardly ever seen cars parked there, so as you can imagine parking here was very easy to find. Given all this I would have thought that this place would have been a dump but it really isn’t at all.

The food is just incredible at this place and this is one of the better Chinese restaurants there are. The place is tiny on the inside but there are tables to sit at and they could probably fit a good ten people inside there. The place was very clean for being so small but the environment there is easy going and everybody was very friendly who worked there. I spent around eight dollars for a meal at the time and it was good and I highly recommend that you get their pork fried rice because that was ...

• definitely their strong point which means just get the rice because that was the best tasting menu item that I had there. I also loved the spare ribs there as well, this would be the second best food item there. The chicken fingers were also very delicious and for some reason they tasted better than most other Chinese food places in the area. I really did enjoy the food at this place!

This place was open at some pretty decent hours as well and I use to love going there at night for the fact that my food was made and served faster than the times I went early in the day because this place did do deliveries so I assumed that this was why they were busier and took longer to get my food when I went

there. Usually I ended up waiting an average of ten minutes for my meals which isn’t bad at all. I also like the fact that you can pretty much see over the counter and you can kind of see them make the food which made me feel good because the first time I went here I didn’t know what to expect given how tiny the place was.

The bottom line is that this may very well look like a dump on the outside and be pretty small on the inside and you might even wait more than ten minutes on your food but it is a great place to go and get food at and they can really cook Chinese food at Bingos, so go and give their food a sampling because you will love it as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031038811231/k2311a0329/3.29.10