Ninety Nine in Westford MA  » Restaurants  »
333 Littleton Rd Westford MA 01886
  • I definitely recommend that you go too this Ninety Nine location but not after five at night unless your time isn’t restricted

• by thereviewerat1

The Ninety Nine in Westford MA was one of the most stressful Ninety Nine restaurant joints I have ever ate at and they could do with a few positive changes but I use to continue to go to this location because it was a fun time and a good environment for the most part and this particular location was located in a very good section of town. The Ninety Nine in Westford had a huge parking lot, much bigger than most other locations I have been to and it was very well lit and safe.

This place was pretty slow in the afternoon which was cool but anytime after five was just disgusting and I could never get seated right away. Trust me when I say that this sucked because I waited often for over twenty minutes if I went to this

place after five at night. The place was big and this location was bigger than a lot of the other locations I went to but this didn’t matter because way too many people would pack this place and as for the weekend this place was always jumping no matter what time of the day it was, so getting there early on the weekend probably wont guarantee you quick seating. The place also has two big sections with one section containing both booths and a nice, clean bar while the other side just has seating in booths which was great I didn’t like sitting near the bar all the time.

I have also been to other Ninety Nine joints where the food was not cooked properly all the time but the food was always made to great standards at this one. I loved ...

• how they cooked their meals here and every time I ordered sirloin steaks they always cooked them just right and exactly the way I asked them to cook it. The waitresses were always nice friendly, outgoing and did their jobs very well. However it did take quite a long time to get my food and on average I would say I ended up waiting sometimes close to thirty minutes for my food and once in awhile the wait staff would take a while to refill my drinks. The bar section was cool but sometimes it would be impossible to get a seat at the bar but it was fun when I was able to because the bartenders was always cool to talk to and they knew how to make good drinks. The all around atmosphere of this place is on the
        border line of being laidback and too much crowd to handle but nonetheless I never really felt to uneasy about the environment there. Even the drinkers at the bar were never really to loud and obnoxious and this actually surprised me. However once in awhile there would be a whole lot of kids yelling and screaming and this did get annoying too after awhile.

All and all this Ninety Nine location provided great service but they do need to tell the wait staff to check up on customers more often because waiting for refills on drinks got annoying after awhile but other than that this place cooks up some very good food and it is a nice environment to be in. I definitely recommend that you go too this Ninety Nine location but not after five at night unless your time isn’t restricted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031038801231/k2311a0329/3.29.10