McDonalds in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
1460 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • I have never had an issue with food at this McDonalds
  • Also the drive thru got pretty annoying because sometimes I would end up waiting in a big line of cars before I could give my order and than after giving my order I would often wait quite a bit of time to get my food so I think that going inside to order food is much better

• by thereviewerat1

The McDonalds in Chicopee on Memorial Drive is one of the cleanest and well set up McDonalds in the Chicopee area and believe me there are some pretty run down looking McDonalds in the area but this McDonalds is very clean and the outside even looked pretty new and well maintained. The inside of this McDonalds was even better than the outside with plenty of space to sit and plenty of booths to sit at. The set up at this particular McDonalds location is pretty darn cool and it actually looks like a real restaurant where wait staff would be walking around. Even when this place got busy there was always a place to sit at and it wasn’t to cramped in so it wasn’t uncomfortable at all eating inside there. Even the cooking area behind the counter was

exceptionally cleaner than most of the other McDonalds I have been to in that area. There was also a huge indoor area where people could bring their kids to play in and even that part was bigger than most other McDonalds in the area. I just also think that they need to invest into more lights for the parking lot because it was very dark there at night and it would have been better with more lighting.

The food was always good and the cheeseburgers were always cooked and no coldness to them at all. I have never had an issue with food at this McDonalds. I also loved the fact that for the most part the people who took my order were always friendly but there have been a few times where the person behind the counter was just ...

• so rude to me and this really offended me. The workers behind the cash register were always quick at taking orders so I never really had to wait long to get my order taken but once in awhile I did end up waiting a little while for my food to be ready, usually when it was real busy. Also the drive thru got pretty annoying because sometimes I would end up waiting in a big line of cars before I could give my order and than after giving my order I would often wait quite a bit of time to get my food so I think that going inside to order food is much better.

I never really had an issue with how busy this place was but sometimes late at night there would be young teens hanging around their

cars in the parking lot doing nothing at all or just hanging around inside not eating or buying anything and this did get a little intimidated and I think that the staff at this McDonalds should have said something to them. I usually tried to go to this McDonalds before ten at night because usually that is when it wasn’t mobbed with people just hanging around. When this McDonalds was busy it still felt like a comfortable and laidback atmosphere.

All in all the McDonalds in Chicopee on Memorial Drive is a good McDonalds to eat at and it is very clean, a nice set up and usually they are very friendly and quick at taking orders and serving food but just stay clear of the drive thru, other than that go down to this location and enjoy a good meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031038791231/k2311a0329/3.29.10