Dairy Queen in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
1535 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • The Dairy Queen in Chicopee needs to do something about their parking lot, drive thru, seats, hours and be a little more quick when it comes to getting the food out to customers but other than that this place has good service, good food and provides a relaxed environment and I do recommend that you go to this Dairy Queen location

• by thereviewerat1

The Dairy Queen in Chicopee MA is a pretty good place to go to and they have good food, good ice cream, and decent prices for the most part and they provide a good environment to eat in. The Dairy Queen in Chicopee is probably one of the better fast food restaurants there is in the general area. This is an all around good place to go and eat at but there are a few things Dairy Queen in Chicopee needs to work on to make it better.

I will get the worst part of this place out of the way first and that is the parking, it is way too small and there have been so many incidents where my car was almost hit or even I was almost hit as I was walking across their parking

lot. It really is horrible and it was way too cramped and usually the parking lot was filled up so I usually parked on the side street or even in the next business’s parking lot. Also the drive thru is located smack down in the middle of the parking lot and I never liked using their drive thru to order food because it just was a hassle and the drive thru speaker where you place your order was located in such a weird part of the parking lot. The inside was pretty small and too be honest it wasn’t the cleanest place I have been into in regards to fast food restaurants and the chairs are real uncomfortable and there were no booths to sit in. There were a few seats outside where I could have sat ...

• at but those tables were even more uncomfortable than the ones inside and the set up sucked.

However this Dairy Queen had some awesome tasting food and I use to love getting burgers and fries from this place. The burgers always tasted so good and cooked very well and I have no complaints about their food or the way they cooked it because it always tasted good. I use to love getting ice cream from this place and it always tasted good to.

This place got so busy at night and in the summer it was even busier than usual and I use to always get impatient because it use to take forever for my order to be taken and than another long time to actually finish the food and serve it to me. Don’t get me wrong

the people who always worked there were nice, friendly and provided good service but they were a little slow a lot of the times. The wait times would be a little ridicules but worth it because the food really was good food. I also use to think that this place should have stayed open a lot later, I actually don’t remember this place being opened up pass ten at night, so the hours could be a little better.

The Dairy Queen in Chicopee needs to do something about their parking lot, drive thru, seats, hours and be a little more quick when it comes to getting the food out to customers but other than that this place has good service, good food and provides a relaxed environment and I do recommend that you go to this Dairy Queen location.

Rita Petty says :

Glad to hear the Dairy Queen is still there. My husband and I lived a few doors from it and it was our place for dessert every night. That was 58 years ago. Eight years ago we visited there and again indulged ourselves with a huge Dairy Queen cone. Thanks for the memories…….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729031038781231/k2311a0329/3.29.10