Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo
2.5
  • I really love the way this scent smells and the smell lasts all day long
  • While I like the shampoo's smell I think it has too many chemicals in it to make your hair really nice and silky
  • I would recommend this shampoo to those with oily hair who do not need any extra moisture from their shampoo

• by mamajess

Pantene pro v smooth and sleek shampoo promises to smooth straight or wavy hair and add extra silkiness and give the user up to 75% smoother hair. I do like this shampoo but I do not think it lives up to this promise.

Like all pantene products this shampoo

smells fantastic.

I really love the way this scent smells and the smell lasts all day long.

While I like the shampoo’s smell I think it has too many chemicals in it to make your hair really nice and silky.

This shampoo lathers well and has a great texture ...

• when you are shampooing, but it has too kinds of sulfate in it which cause lather but it also dries your hair out.

I have used this shampoo for 2 months and I do not feel like my hair has any noticeable difference in the texture.

This shampoo is just

not moisturizing enough for my hair.

My scalp ends up dry when using this shampoo.

I would recommend this shampoo to those with oily hair who do not need any extra moisture from their shampoo.

I would not recommend this shampoo to those with dry hair at all because it is not moisturizing enough.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031038241131/k2311a0328/3.28.10