Yogi Green Tea - Super Antioxidant Formula
  • I am sharing this with you so you are aware of how much I enjoy Lipton and how long I've been a loyal customer
  • I noticed immediately after placing the tea bag in the hot cup of water, the color was deeper than Lipton's
  • I believe this helps to keep the bags well preserved
  • What I found out immediately was I loved Yogi Tea

• by luv2rite

I became a green tea drinker about 5 years ago. I first started with Liptons Green Tea and have been drinking this brand ever since. I have tried 2 other brands of Green Tea, however only drank 1 cup and went right back to Lipton. I am sharing this with you so you are aware of how much I enjoy Lipton and how long I’ve been a loyal customer. I feel this is needed so you understand

how significant my decision was about Yogi Green Tea.

The only reason I purchased the Yogi Tea was the store I was shopping at, did not carry the Lipton Green Tea. I happened to be out-of-town and unfamiliar with the area and didn’t feel comfortable hunting for a different grocery store. I made a cup the same evening and tried it. I noticed immediately after placing the tea bag in the hot cup of water, the color was deeper ...

• than Lipton’s. One of the things that I have questioned several times in the past 5 years of drinking Lipton, is the color the tea turns the water. It is a very light and almost clear color. I have wondered a few times if this means the antioxidant properties were very weak or minimal. Sometimes when I can not get past this, I use two tea bags instead of one.

I also liked how the Yogi Tea is packaged.

The tea bags are individually packaged and the Lipton bags are not. I believe this helps to keep the bags well preserved. I sat down to taste the tea and was ready to compare. What I found out immediately was I loved Yogi Tea. I could not believe there was something better than Lipton. I never would of believed it if I had not tasted it. I am totally hooked and have officially switched from Lipton to Yogi’s.

Kyrie Anonymous says :

re : What I found out immediately was I loved Yogi Tea
    Yogi tea is the best, sweetest flavor of green tea that I have found - without sugar being added. I like that. I get it for myself when I am able to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031038141031/k2311a0328/3.28.10