Ferrero Rocher  » Food  »
  • I love the ones with roasted hazelnut in the cross-section covered with thin wafer shell and has hazelnut cream filling then covered in milk chocolate with mixture of chopped hazelnuts and walnuts This chocolate is superb and indeed exceptionally delicious

• by ladyli

Ferrero Rocher is one of my most favorite kind of chocolate. My husband was the one who introduced me to this chocolate.

One Valentines Day he gave me a heart-shaped pack of this chocolate and since then I did not stop loving this chocolate.

This chocolate is more expensive than the

ordinary ones but I don’t really mind because anyway the excellent taste is worth it all.

Aside from that it is always my husband who buys for me so all I had to do is to eat and enjoy.

Each piece of Ferrero Rocher is neatly wrapped in golden foil ...

• and this round rock shaped chocolates are set apart in cubicles.

The packaging alone displays extraordinary quality.

Aside from the fact that this chocolate has one of the most elegant packaging and presentation the quality is really superior.

shell and has hazelnut cream filling then covered in milk chocolate with mixture of chopped hazelnuts and walnuts This chocolate is superb and indeed exceptionally delicious.

The sweetness has been totally balanced by the nuts combination so that while enjoying the smoothness of the chocolate, the chunkiness of the nuts completes my pleasure.

Ferrero Rocher

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031038041031/k2311a0328/3.28.10