Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate
1.5
  • I was excited how well would I enjoy this
  • However as I tasted the chocolate, I got quite disappointed
  • I noticed there is some roughness in it and does not have that excellent richness in taste too
  • What I like is that it does not taste very sweet and the touch of bitterness common in most dark chocolates is quite subtle

• by ladyli

Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate according to one promotion that I read in the internet is smooth, rich, dark chocolate that’s worth its weight in gold. Just the mere reading of that line made my mouth watery.

So the next time I shop I made it a point to buy even just a piece of

100 gram pack of this Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate.

I was excited how well would I enjoy this.

Well the packaging in colors of mustard gold, with red and brown combination looks quite unique.

It gave the chocolate some antiquated touches that fitted the Old Gold tag of this chocolate.

Looking at the pack from the outside ...

• gave me a good hint that inside it is really something exceptional than any other chocolates.

However as I tasted the chocolate, I got quite disappointed.

The taste is not bad but it is not different from the ordinary dark chocolate actually.

There is nothing really special about the taste of this Cadbury Old Gold Dark Chocolate.

In

fact it is not even as smooth as others.

I noticed there is some roughness in it and does not have that excellent richness in taste too.

What I like is that it does not taste very sweet and the touch of bitterness common in most dark chocolates is quite subtle.

Nevertheless, I don’t think this chocolate could be one of my favorites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728031038031031/k2311a0328/3.28.10