Maybelline The Falsies Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Maybelline tends to come out with the best mascaras out there, it's crazy
  • Maybe it's just me but I definitely noticed something different while using this mascara
  • It's a wonderful mascara, it works great, I don't know if they sell it in stores, I might be mistaken but I haven't seen it at any of my local drugstores yet, but I highly recommend this mascara, it's potent and it works great without any cons or negatives

• by Kim

This is an absolute perfect mascara! I love it! Maybelline tends to come out with the best mascaras out there, it’s crazy! What really drew me on to this product was the color, it looked like a dark pinkish purple, and I absolutely LOVE the color pink so I had to check this out and see what it was about. The big blue lettering on the front of the tube that read falsies also caught my eye, because I’m used to calling my fake eyelashes falsies too, so I guess you can say me and this mascara almost bonded and had some things in common

at the first sight! Ha ha! Well any ways, I got it from Maybelline representative, she was giving it out on a sweepstakes I guess and I was one of the lucky members who got to try it out! There’s also one on maybelline.

co.

uk so don’t worry about missing out.

I’m not sure if this mascara is available in stores yet, but hopefully it will come out soon.

Well when I first opened the tube the first thing that I loved was the brush.

Not only was it curled, but it was it was made with some fine material, I can’t really make out what ...

• it was but I just know it felt great to the touch! I applied it before I went out and I was getting compliments everywhere I went! This mascara made my lashes look separated, full of volume, dark, and long! That’s exactly what all mascara’s should do! Also, it didn’t clump up at all! Nor did it make my eye area look like a panda or a raccoon, it didn’t rub off or leak anywhere.

It was perfect! I’m thinking that they made this mascara to compete with the Colossal volume one, (I have that mascara too, check out my review) because it works the same

as my colossal volume but better.

There are two things that make this mascara better than the other one, and that’s that the brush is curled, and it seems to make my eyelashes look longer.

Maybe it’s just me but I definitely noticed something different while using this mascara.

It’s a wonderful mascara, it works great, I don’t know if they sell it in stores, I might be mistaken but I haven’t seen it at any of my local drugstores yet, but I highly recommend this mascara, it’s potent and it works great without any cons or negatives! Buy it! I love it and I’m sure you will too.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037991031/k2311a0328/3.28.10