Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't use foundation that much unless I'm going somewhere like a dinner date, a wedding, etc. Only when I'm going somewhere that I know I will be taking photos
  • Anyways, I bought this foundation for about $13.00 at my local RiteAid, and I fell in love with it after my first application
  • One thing I like about this product is that it doesn't make my face feel heavy or oily, it's a perfect match
  • Of course eventually I will get used to it, but I don't use it often so I don't think being used to the smell will happen anytime soon
  • Those are my only cons though, I hope they improve that issue

• by Kim

This is the best foundation ever! I love it! Revlon really out did themselves on this one. I have acne prone skin, which is also sensitive, and a combination of both dry and oil! So when I discovered this product I was so excited! I don’t use foundation that much unless I’m going somewhere like a dinner date, a wedding, etc.

Only when I’m going somewhere that I know I will be taking photos.

I don’t need to cake my face up constantly to hide blemishes I guess.

Anyways, I bought this foundation for about $13 at my local RiteAid,

and I fell in love with it after my first application.

One thing I like about this product is that it doesn’t make my face feel heavy or oily, it’s a perfect match.

There aren’t any spots, clumps, or patches that form after applying it on to my face; it blends in so well! It also lasts long, I remember putting it on a couple of weeks ago to go to a friend’s birthday party, it was in a club so I already knew I was going to be dancing and partying so I might have a risk of looking ...

• like a hot mess! Well guess what? 4:00 Am and my face wasn’t runny! Of course my hair was a little wild and my eyeshadow may have rubbed off, but overall I still looked good! It also comes off easy, I don’t have to use any harsh astringents or make up removers to take this off, it works great! It also keeps the afternoon shine/glow that tends to appear when I’m in the sunlight, this doesn’t do this! I was surprised! One con I have about this foundation though is the smell.

Of course eventually I will get used to

it, but I don’t use it often so I don’t think being used to the smell will happen anytime soon.

Another con/negative I have about this foundation is that I wish that Revlon made this a pump bottle.

It takes me longer to apply this due to it leaking everywhere, and that means less foundation for me to use! No fair! Those are my only cons though, I hope they improve that issue.

In conclusion, the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination skin is great, it works the way it’s supposed to without leaving my face looking cakey or fake.

It’s wonderful! I totally recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128031037981031/k2311a0328/3.28.10